A typical laboratory uses five times as much energy and water per square foot as a typical office building. Research facilities are very energy demanding. They contain large numbers of containment and exhaust devices, house a great deal of heat-generating equipment, require multiple back up systems, emergency power, uninterrupted power, so on and so forth. All this, not only has high investment cost but also have huge environmental impact.
Taking a holistic perspective our team works on improving engineering efficiencies keeping in mind health and safety standards.
We believe Sustainable design of lab environments should enhance working environment, increase productivity and researcher wellbeing.
We adopt a CONSCIOUS SUSTAINABLE DESIGN APPROACH by way of:
- Increased ENERGY AND WATER CONSERVATION AND EFFICIENCY
- Reduction Or ELIMINATION OF HARMFUL SUBSTANCES and waste
- Improvements to the INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR ENVIRONMENTS, leading to increased productivity
- Efficient use of MATERIALS AND RESOURCES
- RECYCLING and increased use of products with recycled CONTENT